Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Read this!


I wish words weren't so powerful. They can change livesm hurt people, and even 
bring hope to some. They are just words, but why are they so Scary? #84

I don't believe that true love means letting go because true love means loving more than enough that you would never even think of leaving at all.

He's not the best looking guy. He's not the smartest guys. He can be a jerk sometimes. But for some reason, I don't Really care. He's different. He's perfect for me and I love him

never ever forget the things that once made you smile

I don't need anybody in my life who doesn't wanna be there


I wish I could see you tommorow when just for a second 
 I wonder what it feels like to be one of those preety girls that all of the guys want

Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you're going. It doesn't have to be loud. Just has to be you

When friends say "I hate you" I reply "I love you too!" :D

THEY SAY: not all single are availableHOW ABOUT: not all taken are inlove..


“You can always say sorry, but the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes, and you realize that they have hurt themselves just as much.”
sometimes, 

I just need someone to talk to



                              
                                                               ❤ DCDP 

No comments:

Post a Comment