Thursday, June 24, 2010

True Friend

We sign are cards and letter BBF
You got a million ways to make me laught :D
You lookin' out  for me, you've got me back . .
It's so good to have you around ♥ 
You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quite you break throught my sell . .
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
Cause you keep, my feet on the ground . .
Your a true friend 
Your here till the end . .
You pull me aside when something aint' right 
Talk with me now and into the night 
'Till it's alright again ..
Your true friend ♥

You don't get angry when I change the plans
Some how your never out of second  chances  ..
Won't say I told you when I'm wrong again 
I'm so lucky I have found ♥

  True friend ..
Your here till the end ♥

True friend will go to the end of the earth
Till they find the things you need ..
Friend hang out on throught the ups and the downs
Cause the've got some one to belive in

No need to pretend
Oh your a True friend ..
Your here till the end ♥

                Your true friend ♥

friends always welcome anywhere and anytime


And friend always in beside everytime when you needs :)

Friend it's the second important person for your life!!
And friend more more important than Boyfriend/Girlfriend !
KEEP YOUR FRIEND and LOVED THEY!  ♥♥♥♥

I ♥ MY FRIEND 

- Deya cdp :* smoooch

No comments:

Post a Comment